Hello! I'm Brady Johnson. Professionally, I am passionate about HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment, LGBT health, global health, hyperbaric medicine, and international medicine. I have clinical experience as an EMT and physician scribe as well as technology experience in Epic (Radiant and Cupid), eClinicalWorks, HTML, CSS, Python, advanced Excel, and more.
Brady Johnson's Professional Skills
Brady Johnson's Work Experience
CRESCENTCARE/NOLA FRESH PROJECT
Volunteer HIV Testing & Counselor, National HIV Behavioral Surveillance
- Recruit MSM participants and conduct interviews on HIV-related risk behaviors, HIV testing, and the use of HIV prevention services among men who have sex with men
- Perform HIV rapid testing and counseling with Determine and INSTI rapid tests
Volunteer, Physician Translator
Las Mercedes, Nicaragua
- Assisted, shadowed, and translated for physician at a volunteer medical clinic in rural Nicaragua seeing 150-200 patient per day.
- Taught other student volunteers how to triage patients, take vital signs, and notate medical history & chief complaint
TULANE UNIVERSITY, CAREER WAVE
- Debuted two new career-related programs, Tulane Remote Internship Program (TRIP) and Executive in Residence
- Managed 38 students working as remote interns for companies across the country including Hertz, Broadway Video, and Time
Project Manager/Implementation Consultant
- Managed implementation of an electronic medical record for an integrated health care system with 8 hospitals & 1,515 beds
- Collaborated closely with clinical operations and clinicians to develop new workflows within Epic's EMR
- Coordinated project tasks and goals for a team of six analysts through build, testing, and training
- Responsible for project scope definition, application build and technical configuration, interface management, end-user training and curriculum development, risk management, extensive research, budget oversight, and team management
TULANE UNIVERSITY MEDICAL GROUP
Physician Scribe & Meaningful Use Intern
- Charted physician-patient encounters using eClinicalWorks during medical exams at primary care clinic
- Attested physician compliance for Meaningful Use Stage 2, PQRS, and private pay-for-performance programs
- Developed clinical and patient workflows for PQRS blood pressure screening in primary care clinic
BETTER DAY HEALTH
Industry Expert Intern
Drove operational, sales, and marketing projects forward, ensuring delivery within project timelines
TULANE EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
Emergency Medical Technician
- Responded to emergency medical calls; assess, treat, transport, document, and interact with patients from dispatch to ED triage
- Conducted analysis of patient data to identify patient and call statistics resulting in the purchase of a new $250,000 ambulance
Brady Johnson's Education
Dean’s List 2013-2014.
Interdiscplinary focus on Human & Animal Behavior.
Coursework includes Technology & Entrepreneurship, Management of Technology & Innovation, Portuguese, Human & Animal Behavior, Primate Behavior, Neuroanatomy, Psychopharmacology, Genetics, Psychology, and Global Social Change.
What People Say About Brady Johnson
Brady Johnson is the perfect storm. He has all the right elements combined into a student who I could not be more proud to mentor and advise. He combines a tenacious work ethic with a passion for academics with a genuine demeanor that simply makes him an absolute pleasure to be around.Jeff Schiffman Director of Admission, Tulane University
Brady Johnson's Interests
I have a keen interest in world travel. I have visited over 30 countries including Cuba, Myanmar, Vietnam, Philippines, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Mexico, & Bolivia.
I am also certified as a Search and Rescue Scuba Diver.
- World Travel
- Scuba Diving
- Working Out
Contact Brady Johnson
- Address San Francisco, CA
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org