Hello! I'm Brady Johnson. Professionally, I am passionate about HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment, LGBT health, global health, hyperbaric medicine, and international medicine. I have clinical experience as an EMT and physician scribe as well as technology experience in Epic (Radiant and Cupid), eClinicalWorks, HTML, CSS, Python, advanced Excel, and more.
Brady Johnson's Professional Skills
Brady Johnson's Work Experience
Volunteer, Physician Translator
Las Mercedes, Nicaragua
- Assisted, shadowed, and translated for physician at a volunteer medical clinic in rural Nicaragua seeing 150-200 patient per day.
- Taught other student volunteers how to triage patients, take vital signs, and notate medical history & chief complaint
Project Manager/Implementation Consultant
- Managed implementation of an electronic medical record for an integrated health care system with 8 hospitals & 1,515 beds
- Collaborated closely with clinical operations and clinicians to develop new workflows within Epic's EMR
- Coordinated project tasks and goals for a team of six analysts through build, testing, and training
- Responsible for project scope definition, application build and technical configuration, interface management, end-user training and curriculum development, risk management, extensive research, budget oversight, and team management
TULANE UNIVERSITY MEDICAL GROUP
Physician Scribe & Meaningful Use Intern
- Charted physician-patient encounters using eClinicalWorks during medical exams at primary care clinic
- Attested physician compliance for Meaningful Use Stage 2, PQRS, and private pay-for-performance programs
- Developed clinical and patient workflows for PQRS blood pressure screening in primary care clinic
BETTER DAY HEALTH
Industry Expert Intern
Drove operational, sales, and marketing projects forward, ensuring delivery within project timelines
TULANE EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
Emergency Medical Technician
- Responded to emergency medical calls; assess, treat, transport, document, and interact with patients from dispatch to ED triage
- Conducted analysis of patient data to identify patient and call statistics resulting in the purchase of a new $250,000 ambulance
Driving from point A to point B and if necessary to point C.
Brady Johnson's Education
Dean’s List 2013-2014.
Interdiscplinary focus on Human & Animal Behavior.
Coursework includes Technology & Entrepreneurship, Management of Technology & Innovation, Portuguese, Human & Animal Behavior, Primate Behavior, Neuroanatomy, Psychopharmacology, Genetics, Psychology, and Global Social Change.